Wondering how to beehave at a Swarm™?
We are all free-spirited Nomads so we all know how we all feel about RULES…ew. But this is our party and if you come we do have some rules to live by. It’s our choice to have these rules and it’s your choice to accept them. If you don’t agree you don’t have to come. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Please read these rules to Swarm by! Just read em’ folks! There may be a test??
- Gray water dumping is allowed at this venue
- Fires in contained fire pits are allowed
- Clean up after yourselves. Nobody wants to bee your keeper <— you see what we did there 😉
- Be kind one to another! Golden rule folks…learn it, teach it, live it!
- No talking politics or religion around the fire. If it’s divisive does it need to be discussed?
- Leave the space better than you found it. I mean, we don’t want folks to think we’re trashy!
- Kids clean up after themselves. Just because your parents will pick up your trash doesn’t mean the rest
of the family wants to!
- Keep all dogs on a 6′ leash. And for the love of all things holy please don’t let them bark like they ain’t got no sense!
- Aggressive dogs should have a red bandana on. Dogs who have been aggressive and their owners will be asked to leave. If you encounter an aggressive dog please make a confidential report it to email@example.com.
- Clean up after your pets. No one wants the poop foot!
- Make lots of new friends/family! The only way you will leave without meeting new people is if you hide in your rig! COME OUT AND PLAY introverts, the extroverts want to make you uncomfortable!
- Kids be respectful of elders and the camp. Don’t make me get the slippa!
- Cigarette butts are trash please dispose of them properly. (Y’all! That means NOT on the ground!)
- Don’t throw food on the ground. Keep dogs safe and bugs away!
- Take your trash to the dumpster. If you see litter pick it up.
- No use of hallucinogens! (Seriously, we do not need any more stories in this department!)
- This is not a festival. It is a family reunion.
- Alright…this one’s a bit of a touchy subject, and we ain’t asking everyone to believe what we believe but we do expect y’all to respect it. Please refrain from any practices that are believed to attract any evil spirits of any kind.
- People who have been coming for years will help to uphold a standard of how things should be done at Skoolie Swarm®. Listen to them if they speak, they won’t steer you wrong.
- Respect Quiet hours
NEW r̶u̶l̶e̶s̶GUIDELINES: What you NEED TO KNOW about pot luck meals!
It is better to give than to receive…but it’s EPIC when you can do both! For a potluck meal to work out, er’body gotta pitch in somehow. Help out, bring a dish, or find some other need and fill it. Don’t be scared to ASK if you need help, we almost never bite. When you do your part you’ll get a ticket for each member of your crew. Tickets will be collected at the door of each potluck meal. You do not have to make a HUGE meal, just what you would make to feed your own family, maybe a lil lagniappe (that means a lil extra for those of you who don’t speak cajun). If all-a-y’all do that then there’s gon’ be plenty for all to share.